Capital Campaign Management and Guidance
During active capital campaign phases, our firm focuses on the following areas during our partnership:
- Create a stronger partnership between staff, volunteers, external stakeholders, donors, and campaign counsel, aimed at increasing support that yields incredible philanthropic investment, enhanced donor relationships, and sustained long-term capacity.
- Balance the science (methodology and mechanics) and the art (timing, sensitivity, and wisdom) so that your organization remains goal-oriented, highly focused, and donor-driven during the remaining phase of capital campaign.
- Perform critical development services, such as writing, prospect research, donor file screening guidance, donor relationship management system enhancement, cultivation and solicitation strategy design and implementation, and continual coaching and counseling.
- Provide guidance and expertise in terms of experiential wisdom, new ideas, creative program recommendations, process and system direction, and planning advice.
- Monitor, measure, and motivate key campaign players based on their expectations, cultivation and solicitation training ideals, and ongoing fundraising coaching.
- Provide hands-on cultivation and solicitation strategy development, including, if appropriate, partnering on key solicitations.
- Educate, counsel, coach, and partner with development and marketing staff in an effort to build long-term capacity, aptitudes, and skills.